Second semester of the sixth year programme
From 15th of October seminars will be held in room 101/102 (first floor, bldg D2, next to the Deans Office).
Reminder - attendance on all seminars is OBLIGATORY!!
EXAM - 1 term - 4th of February 2020; 10.00 a.m.
EXAM - 2 term - 25.02.2019
EXAM - 3 term - 03.03.2019
Topics of the presentations by students - sent to president of the group.
Also on ealearning platform: https://elearning.sum.edu.pl/ ; course Cell Biology in General Biology; attendance code: Cell2019
1. red. B. Alberts „Molecular Biology of the Cell”
2. red. N.A. Campbell, J.B. Reece, L.G. Mitchell „Biology”
Tips for students, how to prepare their presentation:
- ONLY Power Point format - .ppt, .pptx
- ALL pictures should be signed (the source of origin)
- LAST slide is the literature (at least 3 sources, one scientific publication, not the handbook)
- Presentation should last around 20 minutes (about 30 slides)
- Head of the group will bring ALL the presentation, from the present day, on 1 memory disc.
The student presentation is graded based on:
- Information included in presentation – 3 points
- Structural format of presentation – 1 point
- Esthetic values of presentation – 0,5 points
- Manner of presenting (speaking, not reading) – 0,5 points